Diana Vreeland`s Pop Star Great Granddaughter Wants to Create a Fashion Line for Busty Women
 Caroline Vreeland at the M/A/C Cosmetics x Giambattista Valli party in Paris//
To be or not to be a diva// Where better to debate such a topic than Paris`s majestic Palais Garnier opera house, the venue for Monday night`s Flower Obsession Ball hosted by M/A/C Cosmetics and Giambattista Valli to mark their soon to be released lip color collection and a decade as partners in beauty and fashion.  Oh my god, I`m not a diva// I don`t think I`m a diva…I don`t like things that start with a D  I like everything that starts with an  fashion,// fruit, flowers  said Lanvin`s Alber Elbaz mounting the opera`s stone staircase. With the glamorous offspring of several major families in attendance// divaness was a slightly delicate question// with the divine Charlotte Casiraghi   deferring with a limp cough and diva ish wave of the hand// For Delfina Delettrez, part of the Fendi fashion dynasty   who swept in wearing a dramatic black coat by Sicilian designer Marco de Vincenzo covered in colored fringed circles   there was no denying//  Am I a diva// I mean  somehow/ yes  I love to be a diva//A diva is someone who wants to have attention on herself/ wants to live on a stage even if she`s not living on a stage//  Delettrez/ a jewelry designer known for her Surrealist statement pieces, will present her first fine/ jewelry collection on Thursday// But who better than singer Caroline Vreeland/ great grand daughter of the formidable Diana Vreeland to expound on the matter// Sporting a Mary Katrantzou romper teamed with towering Barbara Bui heels/ she struck a pose on the opera`s stone staircase and poured forth. Yahoo Style: We`re at the Palais Garnier// Are you a diva//  Caroline Vreeland  Well  not in the sense/of asking for crazy things/ but in the sense that I`m very dramatic and over the top and the way I speak and my personality/ maybe//  YS  What about your great-grandmother, Diana Vreeland, was she a diva//    She was a little scary/ I think// People were afraid to cross her// Or if she had a strong opinion about something, you`d better get out of the way// So in that regard, I`d say yes. But I think it made her the marvelous creature that she was//  Could you detail a couple of examples// 
 CV  Hmmm. Well, I was reading in the Visionaire Memos// that she was getting fed up when the interns were coming and going so she just decided that everyone needed to wear a little bell round their neck/ like a little kitten, so she could hear them coming// So, that`s a diva move I`d say//  
YS And were you raised to be a diva//
 CV I was raised knowing that whatever I felt was right and wanted to do was okay from that Ive kind of developed courage. And with my music it`s the same/ I don`t really conform to what other writers want me to do// So in that sense/ growing up,// I was given the freedom to become the diva that I am//

Pagine

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat - Kristy Moseley - pdf,

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat kap 1 - Kristy Moseley - pdf, Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat ...

 
Top