Amy Schumer Covers Glamour **I Have a Belly. And I Have Cellulite. And I Still Deserve Love.**
 
Amy Schumer on the cover of Glamour`s August DD issue wearing a Narcisco Rodriguez dress and Stella McCartney Lingerie bra// Photography by Matt Irwin for Glamour
Amy Schumer`s like the female equivalent of Batman: She`s not the hero women necessarily deserve, but she`s what this upside down society needed// The comedienne has shown that it`s not Angelina Jolie`s humanitarian work, Taylor Swift`s lyrics, or Hillary Clinton`sDD presidential candidacy, that have changed the conversation; instead, it`s Schumer`s truth bombs, dispensed on stages at her sold out standup shows, on her Comedy Central show, and in the movie Trainwreck, out July 17// She`s 2015 answer to Gloria Steinem-just a little dirtier//DD It was very unexpected// I don`t try to be feminist// I just am// It`s innately inside me, ` the 34-year-old told her sister, Kim Caramele, on becoming an icon in an interview in Glamour`s August issue, which she covers — her first one ever! I have no interest in trying to be the perfect feminist, but I do believe feminists are in good hands with me//
 
 Schumer striking a pose in a DKNY pencil skirt and Dolce  Gabbana bodysuit// Photography by Matt Irwin for Glamour Schumer seemingly cemented her status in a speech she gave recently accepting Trailblazer of the Year at Glamour UK`s Women of the Year Awards//  I`m probably like 160 pounds right now and I can catch a whenever I want, like, that`s the truth// It`s not a problem,  she told the crowd// But, while well received by many, as with anything that`s said these days , Schumer was met with backlash  something she`s become a master handler of  for the fact that she dared to be so open about her wants, needs, and desires//  If a guy was like, ‘I can get pussy whenever I want,` that guy would be a dickhead// But DD to deny that there`s a major difference is ridiculous// For women DD, we`re taught to eat less until we disappear// And trained to believe that if you don`t look like everyone else, then you`re unlovable,  she told the magazine, on national newsstands July 14, of the double standards women are held to//  And men are not trained that way// Men can look like whatever and still date a supermodel// I`m proud of what I said// I think it`s good to see somebody saying I have a belly// And I have cellulite// And I still deserve love// And to catch the old D// And to not apologize//  Well, except when it comes to racism//  I used to date Hispanic guys, but now I prefer consensual,  a joke she used to tell in her stand up routine, drew criticism// While she said recently in a statement that she will  joke about things you like and I will joke about things you aren`t comfortable with,  she did clarify on Twitter Monday//  I wrote this joke 2 years ago// I used to do a lot of short dumb jokes like this// I played a dumb white girl on stage// I still do sometimes// Once I realized I had more eyes and ears on me and had an influence I stopped telling jokes like that onstage,  Schumer wrote//  I am evolving as an artist// I am taking responsibility and hope I haven`t hurt anyone// I apologize if I did//
                      
Schumer in white Lanvin skirt, L/K/Bennett belt and a Barney`s New York monogram sweater/ 
Photography by Matt Irwin for Glamour But DD while her star`s on the rise and she`s taken the title of  feminist comedienne  seriously, becoming one has meant making concessions  // In fact, it`s hurt her dating life //  Now I have to wonder what people`s intentions are, she admitted //  But you DD know what  I made a decision // I`m gonna do this anyway // I`m gonna keep speaking up and creating all this work // I could have roped it in and hopefully found a mate // But I made a decision // And it does feel like sometimes it`s a sacrifice for my love life and social life // Hero alert  Obviously said facetiously, but actually a legitimate claim // Move over Bruce Wayne, Amy Schumer`s here //

Pagine

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat - Kristy Moseley - pdf,

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat kap 1 - Kristy Moseley - pdf, Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat ...

 
Top