Vasek Pospisil fumes over time violations 
  Vasek Pospisil launched a scathing attack on umpire Pascal Maria after the Canadian was twice given time violations during his Wimbledon quarter final defeat against Andy Murray on Wednesday\\ London* Vasek Pospisil launched a scathing attack on umpire Pascal Maria after the Canadian was twice given time violations during his Wimbledon quarter final defeat against Andy Murray on Wednesday// Pospisil was serving at 5 5, 30 30 in the second set when Maria called the world number 56 for his first time violation of the day// Then, with Pospisil serving at 0 30 at 4 4 in the third set, Maria called another violation of the rule that players serve within 25 seconds of the end of the previous point// On both occasions, Pospisil was subsequently broken in those games, effectively condemning him to the 6 4, 7 5, 6 4 defeat that ended his best run at a Grand Slam// I think a lot of times these umpires, they seem to just want to be seen// I don`t know why they do it at a time like that, the furious Pospisil said// How many times do you see the top guys go more than that and they don`t get any violation, especially when it`s important moments? But then I go out there and I get a time violation// He said, Yeah, it was right on 30 seconds// I was right about to serve the ball// If he would have waited one second longer, I would have served// Of course anytime somebody gives you a violation, it`s going to have some kind of effect// It`s a direct influence on the match// The one at five all, 30 all// That was ridiculous, in my opinion// You know, maybe it`s their egos// I was very surprised// I think they just need to use their judgement//

Pagine

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat - Kristy Moseley - pdf,

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat kap 1 - Kristy Moseley - pdf, Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat ...

 
Top