Animal hunter fined after posting sick shots of illegal kills on Facebook
ANIMAL hunter who put sick photos of his illegal kills on Facebook, including him kissing a dead deer and drinking vodka with the corpse of a beaver, has defended them as jokes // Pavel Gotovchikov horrific snaps came to light after a disgusted friend alerted an animal rights group// They sent the images to police who launched a criminal investigation// But the 54-year-old, who this week was ordered to pay a £50 fine and £2.000 in compensation, sickeningly defended his passion for killing animals// He also said he thought taking photos of them was a good joke // As well as deer and beaver, his defenceless victims also included hare, grouse, rabbit and ducks// Gotovchikov, from Koshika Village in western Siberia, Russia, said* Yes, I am a hunter// Yes, I am guilty// I did not always follow the rules// I photographed what I shot because hunters love to pose with their trophies// As to the beaver and vodka, well, I thought it was a good joke// This photo was taken a long time ago// He also hit back at the animal rights group claiming they invaded his right to privacy// Gotovchikov said* It was stupid idea of mine to post these photos// But I did not know that these animal rights activists would go on my personal page like anyone else would steal something from a person `s pocket// These so-called ecologists brazenly went on my personal page and never bothered to contact me if they had a problem, instead they made it their mission to destroy my reputation and my life//

Pagine

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat - Kristy Moseley - pdf,

Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat kap 1 - Kristy Moseley - pdf, Djali qe pervidhej nga dritarja dhe me hynte ne shtrat ...

 
Top